Natural pure sounds have been interwoven harmoniously into one complete meditative soundtrack.
Relax deeply into a one hour’s meditation as you are carried upon a sound journey of Norfolk’s own primeval rhythm and heartbeat.
You will hear…
- White fairy terns nestle in the St Barnabas pines at dusk
- Black-winged petrels echo the northernmost cliffs of Norfolk Island
- Raindrops pitter patter on a tin roof
- Evening thunder rumbles out in the far distant Pacific Ocean
- Heavy rain pounding and pouring down, cleansing all surrounds
- Whistling and warbling forest birds at Mount Bates
- Delicate fantail birds sing their melodious songs
- Emily Bay’s gentle waves lap the shore before rising to high tide
- The power of the ocean rolls Cascade basalt rocks like marbles
- 100 acre noddys and terns soar in majestic pine trees
- Tropic birds call & circle clifftops to the pulse of the ocean
- Darkness falls to the sound of the Norfolk’s night orchestra
silence… the pause in nature’s symphony